The tech giant, Google has several big apps under its name. It includes the countless chat apps like Google Allo, Hangouts, Duo etc. and other useful apps like YouTube, Google Sheets etc.
Here are some of the cool apps you should try.
Must-have Google Apps
Say goodbye to all the third-party storage manager apps on Android. Google has made a new app that lets you manage storage space on your Android device. The app makes it extremely easy to free up space, delete data, erase unused apps and remove duplicate files. In addition to all the storage-related features, Files Go app comes with a built-in file transfer tool that lets you share files with other Files Go users. Moreover, you can directly backup your files to Google Drive directly from the Files go app.
- Smart recommendations to erase data or storage related recommendations
- Storage manager lets you check storage on internal and external storage both
- Clear your cache
- Delete old photos
- Remove duplicate files
- Erase unused apps
- Share files offline using data transfer tool
- Easy backup for Google Drive
- Small size
2. Google Go
Google Go is the lite version of the standard Google app. At just 5MB in size, the app works perfectly fine on slow connections and smartphones with low internal space and RAM. Google Go app consists of trending topics like Twitter and Facebook. Just tap the search bar and you will see all the trending topics without even typing anything. Plus, the app offers easy access to your favorite apps, images, and GIFs right from the home screen of the app.
- Trending topics
- Switch between languages
- Voice search
- Easy access to apps
3. Google Pay
Based on UPI (Unified Payments Interface), Google Play is Google’s new digital payment app. Google Pay app lets you send and receive money instantly from anyone. Google Pay is not a wallet, meaning you don’t need to add money to your Google Pay account. The transactions done on Google Pay take place instantly from bank to bank. Since Tez is primarily based on UPI, it works with all banks in India that support UPI.
- Instant money transfer based on UPI
- Send money to nearby people using Cash mode without sharing private details like phone numbers.
- Multiple languages support like English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu.