Is the torch/flashlight on your Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra not bright enough? Though your smartphone flashlight may not be as powerful as the actual flashlight in terms of brightness and range but it is still a nice utility that can come in handy during emergency situations.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to adjust the torch/flashlight brightness in your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra. Read on.
Turn on torch/flashlight in Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Note 20 Ultra
To adjust the brightness level, you need to first turn on the flashlight to activate the brightness slider. Here’s how to turn the flashlight on.
- Swipe down the Quick settings panel from the top
- Then tap on Torch/Flashlight icon to turn it on
Adjusting torch/flashlight brightness in Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra
Once you have turned on the torch/flashlight, follow the steps below to change the brightness level.
- Open the Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top
- Then tap on Torch/Brightness text (not the icon) to open the brightness setting page
- Now adjust the brightness level on a scale from 1 to 5 to either increase or decrease the flashlight brightness.