Gone are the days of peeping through the blinds or hiding from whoever is at the door. Now, you can confidently see who is knocking at the door, decide if you wish to address the person or let go. Many who have started using these video doorbell devices are enjoying peace of mind as they have never had in times past, and you too can begin that same peaceful experience at the comfort of your home.
Interestingly, these video doorbells work along with your smartphones. Which means you can speak with the person without necessarily coming out and they also offer a slew of other helpful features to keep your home protected, including two-way talk, infrared lighting (when it’s dark out) and motion detection.
However, the difficulties in choosing the right video doorbell device for your home, not knowing the features the devices come with, and where to get them at a faster and cheaper rate could be frustrating. In this article, we’ll look at the 10 best wireless video doorbells on the market. Read on.
Top 10 Best Wireless Video Doorbells
1. Ring Video Doorbell 3
With this doorbell device installed in your home, it lets you watch over and answer the door from your phone, tablets, and pc.
The adjustable motion sensors let you focus on the most sensitive areas of your yard. Ring Video Doorbell 3 is known for its built-in night vision sensor and weather- resistant design to protect your home around the clock – day or night, rain or shine. Interestingly, with Ring Video Doorbell 3, you can video record, save, review and share your videos at any time with anyone. See below for a glance at the various features the Ring Video Doorbell 3 offers.
- Get instant alerts when visitors press your doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors.
- See, hear and speak to anyone at your door from your phone, PC, and tablet.
- Watch over your home doorbell with the quick-release rechargeable battery pack.
- Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10
2. eufy Wi-Fi Video Doorbell
The eufy Wi-Fi Video Doorbell is a very attractive and fantastic well-designed device that comes with excellent user-friendly instructions on how to connect it to your home via wi-fi, installation and loading the phone app. On completion, you can deny the ringing bell and speak to the person from outside the door through the app on your device. The Wi-Fi video camera doorbell transmitter can pair with one or more plug-in chimes (receiver) as you wish, thus, making your house loud enough for the hearing impaired. eufy Security Video Doorbell also detects movements, and if someone stands in front of your door or gate where this device is mounted, and don’t press your doorbell, it will keep a snapshot of the person and immediately sends the information to your smartphone.
3. Arlo Video Doorbell
The Arlo Video Doorbell measures about 1.8 x 1 x 1.5 inches, which makes it one of the tiniest smart camera doorbells presently on the market. The wireless with HD video doorbell allows you see, hear and communicate with anyone at your door and at any time via your smartphone, making you feel not far from home no matter the distance. At night, the Arlo Video Doorbell provides an outstanding vision by infrared light each time there’s a visitor. The built in Smart siren is triggered within the range of 300 feet and sends an alert message to you no matter where you are.
4. Ring Peephole Cam
If you are looking for a secure and convenient smart doorbell, then Peephole Cam is highly recommended. It’s designed for easy self-setup in minutes on houses, apartments, condos, even dorms. Peephole Cam adds 1080p HD video, two-way audio, motion alerts, night vision, knock detection and a 155-degree viewing angle to give you added security and protection.
5. Remo+ RemoBell S WiFi Video Doorbell
If you are looking for a smart camera doorbell with very fast and easy installation, then RemoBell S is highly recommendable. With its 1 Lithium Polymer battery, there’s no need to hardwire the RemoBell S to your existing doorbell. Beyond the fast installation of this device, the RemoBell S adds two-way audio, motion sensitive, infrared night vision, smart home features, weather resistant, customizable motion zones and a 180-degree viewing angle for your comfort.
With the RemoBell S in your home, there is no need to worry about the weather as it is water and weather resistant and has the capacity of withstanding a temperature of -4 to 122 degree Fahrenheit.
6. Zmodo Smart Video Doorbell
Greet Smart Doorbell certainly stands out for wallet-conscious shoppers and includes many outstanding features found on high-priced models. With the two-way communication gadget, you can see and speak to your visitors, while the smart motion detector sends alerts to your smartphone and does short video clip record whenever it senses motion. This device allows you to do a customized voice message and plays it if you can’t answer the door or you’re unavailable.
Beyond the usual features, this device uses the Zmodo Beam as a dual Wi-Fi extender and Wi-Fi companion to the bell, which in turn pairs quickly to the downloadable iOS and Android smartphone apps. Immediately the installation is finished, the 1080p camera helps to capture high quality videowith a choice for a subscription-based cloud backup service which combines with night vision, as this would help you recall who is at your door irrespective of the time, day or night.
For a glance at the features contained in this device, see highlights below.
- PIR Motion Sensor: allows you get an alert and a recorded video clip each time motion is detected.
- Personalized Voice Message: the device plays a recorded message done by you to your visitors when you can’t reach the door.
- Zmodo Cloud Service: recorded motion alert clips are saved in the cloud for 12 hours at no extra cost.
7. IseeBell Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell
With the iseeBell Camera Doorbell device, there is no need for any wire setup or stressful installations as it offers Wi-Fi connectivity at 2.4 GHz and has a tiny smart doorbell compact camera, measuring 3.3 x 0.9 x 2.9 inches at an affordable price. IseeBell Camera Doorbell also comes with other great features as listed below to assist you better when doing a doorbell shopping for your home.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: secures your home safety with a smart app compatible with both Android and iOS, enables you to view live streaming video and cloud footages. It also allows you speak with visitors and receives alert and snapshot suspicious activities from remote locations.
- Cloud Recording: the 185-degree ultra-wide angle lens in 720P high definition will always keep the footages for you to view at a later time.
- Night Vision Mode: automatically activates at night and allows you see clearly in the dark.
- Motion Detector: the iseeBell captures visitors and suspicious activities in cloud storage for optimal security.
8. AKASO Wireless Video Doorbell
Akaso Video Doorbell comes with a very high battery capacity which can last for 8-12 months and has 720p HD pixels collocated with 166 degree wide-angle lens. With its motion-activated camera, two-way audio and bright HD video, you’ll never miss a visitor again. This device allows you see, hear and speak to anyone at your door in real time from your smartphone, tablet or desktop devices. Other features include:
- Wi-Fi compactable
- Motion activated alert
- Rechargeable 18650 battery powered
- Easy installation
- Adjustable motion detection
- IR night vision
9. SkyBell HD WiFi Video Doorbell
With SkyBell HD, you need not be at home to see, hear or answer your visitors as this device allows you connect with your smartphones for convenience. With a 1080p camera, full-color night vision, motion sensor, tow-way audio and live alerts, SkyBell HD will conveniently make you be at peace when answering the door without compromising your safety. SkyBell HD will always record video to your cloud account once someone presses the button or any motion is detected which allows you know who is at the door. All recordings are available for download for up to 7 days without any charges.
10. August Doorbell Cam Pro
Always know who is at your door post, see and speak to visitors and tell unwanted visitors to go away. The Hindsight allows the doorbell to capture videos of people around without necessarily pressing the doorbell button. Other features include:
- Security watch, both day and night.
- Know who is coming with its instant motion-triggered alerts.
- Integrated flood light, which enables full-color HD video, even at night.
- Included USB dock enables you to complete the setup before installation.
The question of “who’s that knocking at the door?” is now a thing of the past for homes with the video doorbells and these devices also secure their homes from unwanted visitors. Thanks to the alarms in them. The above listed doorbells are some of the best-rated wireless video doorbell devices you can buy.