Do you wish to have healthy and well-toned arms? There is no secret; you have to work out, and it takes arm-specific workouts to do it. The truth is that not every one of us can afford to pay an instructor. We also want a convenient way to exercise at home or in the office. Well, we cannot think of a better solution currently than a mobile app. If you have an Android or iOS device, here are the ten best arm workout apps you can install:
1. Daily Arm Workout
If you are looking not just to pump up your arms but also your chest, you should consider Daily Arm Workout. The app allows you access to hundreds of HD quality professional videos that you can use to achieve this goal. It features a simple interface and is available in a free version
- Workout timer
- Onscreen instructions
- Offline mode
- Video tutorials for all workouts
2. Arm & Back Workout at Home
How would you feel if you were to tone your arm muscles in 3 weeks? If you are up for the challenge, then you should try Arm and Back Workout at Home – 21 Day Challenge. All workout programs on this app are professionally-certified. They are easy to perform and very active on your upper body.
- Two-level training – beginner and expert
- 32 short, powerful exercises
3. Arm Workout
Arm Workout – Biceps Exercises is a professionally-designed mobile app that you can use to build stronger arms. It features short but efficient bicep exercises. All you need to get the most out of the app is to spare 10 minutes daily. The exciting thing about it is that it is free.
- Three-level workout plan – beginner, intermediate, and advanced
- Video tutorial and animations
- Daily tips on eating and living healthy
- Automatic recording of your training
- Customized workout reminders
4. Dumbbell Home Workout
The Dumbbell Home Workout is another free arm workout app that you’ll relish using. If you like working out with dumbbells, the chances are that you will enjoy using the app. You can select whatever weight you are comfortable with and can workout at a convenient time.
- Illustrated workouts for every muscle group
- Preset workout plan to help you train with ease
- Voice feedback option for user reviews
5. Women’s Arm Exercises
Are you looking for an arm workout app that’s tailored to the needs of women? Then what you’ve been searching all along is Women’s Arm Exercise. The mobile app is free, and it allows you to work not just on your arms but also on shoulders and chest. The routines are simple and enjoyable, and you can do them for 5-10 minutes daily.
- A virtual trainer to guide you
- 3-level training – easy, normal, and hard
- Animated video guides
- Schedule reminder
6. Strong Arms in 30 Days
From the name, you should expect to relish strong arms in just a month when you use Strong Arms in 30 Days. Since its launch, the app has benefited thousands of fitness enthusiasts around the globe. Unlike most apps on our list, you don’t have to go to the gym every day with Strong Arms in 30 Days as most routines are home-based
- Apple Health sync
- No trainer or gym equipment
- Fitness guide with 50+ tutorials
- Nutritional tips
7. Arm Workout Lumowell
If you are looking to challenge your arms and make them slimmer but well-toned, Arm Workout Lumowell can help. The app features cool-down stretching workouts that are good for your arms and ones you’ll enjoy doing. Arm Workout Lumowell is designed for beginner, and so if you have never used a mobile app before, this tool will help.
- 30-day workout challenge
- Video tutorials and descriptions for each workout
- 3 level program – Beginner, intermediate, and expert
- Diet planner and nutrition tips
8. 30-Day Toned Arms Trainer Free
Are you looking to tone your arm muscles just within a month? Why don’t you then try 30- Day Toned Arms Trainer? The app is free and promises amazing workouts for strong and muscular arms. All exercises on this app are home-based, and so you don’t need to enroll in a gym or buy expensive workout equipment.
- Video tutorials and photo
- Smart calendar to track your workout performance
- Reminders for your planned workouts
- Six high-intensity arm workouts
9. Fitness Buddy + Gym Workout Log
The Fitness Buddy + Gym Workout Log is not just a workout app but also a meal planner. The app comes with delicious recipes and meal plans to help you in your workout. Fitness Buddy + Gym Workout Log is an 8-week workout plan that features lots of drills for arms, abs, chest, butt, and other parts. The app allows you to track calorie, heart rate, and cardio.
- 100+ gym-based workouts
- 1000+ home-based workouts
- Workout animations
- Eight meals plans
- 100+ simple and healthy recipes
- Apple health integration
10. Easy Arms
Lastly, Easy Arms is as easy-to-use as the name is suggesting. The app allows you to push your arms for about 5 minutes every day, and you can hope for well-toned muscles within a month or so. The exercises are customized to suit your individual needs and come in three training levels – beginner, intermediate, and expert.
- Audio descriptions for each workout
- Video tutorials
- 100+ unique exercises
- Health app sync
- Bluetooth capability