Most of us are obsessed with abs and a buffed up chest that we end up forgetting the shoulders. The truth is that we need strong shoulders to lift things. The stronger the shoulders are, the likelier we are to have physical endurance.
Though it often means signing up at a local gym or buying costly equipment, you don’t have to do it if you have an Android or iOS device. Just go to Google Play or App Store to download any of these ten best shoulder workout apps:
1. Gym Workout: Trainer & Tracker
We begin our list with an app that bodybuilders around the globe are possessed by and enjoy using. Gym Workout: Trainer & Tracker is your ultimate pocket gym. The app serves both as a shoulder trainer and a fitness tracker. Other than the shoulders, you can use this magical app on your abs, chest, and calves, just to name a few.
- Offline videos
- Training schedule
- 10-minute HIIT daily exercises
- Calculator for BMI, calories, and fat
- Tips on nutrition, workout motivation, and general fitness
2. Back and Shoulder Workout
Back and Shoulder Workout is a professionally-endorsed mobile strengthening app that could easily replace your gym instructor. The application features easy-to-watch HD quality videos. No equipment is needed when using it, and so you can work out conveniently at home. It only cost you 15 minutes of your time daily to train with the app.
- Apple Health sync
- Nutritional tips
- Workout timer
- Video guide and voice coach
- 100+ weight loss diet recipes
- Three-level training – easy, medium, and hard
3. JEFIT Workout Planner Gym Log
Very few fitness apps have detailed workout plans like Jefit Workout Planner Gym Log. The mobile app allows you to work out conveniently at home or your local gym. It suits men, especially bodybuilders, and currently enjoys 8 million+ downloads. Most users can’t believe that the application is free, considering its rich features and user-friendly interface.
- 1300+ workouts
- Downloadable daily routines
- Workout program tracking
- Fitness routine planner
- Apple Health sync
- Social media share functionality
4. Fitness Buddy: Gym Workout Log
Fitness Buddy: Gym Workout Log is another free bodybuilding app that you can customize to strengthen your shoulders and full body. The app revolutionizes home training by motivating you to perform routines you never thought you could do. There are hundreds of equipment-based and equipment-free shoulder workouts that you can do.
- 1,000+ HD quality videos
- 2,400+ distinct exercises
- 4,000+ animations and photo guides
- A quick search for exercises
- Body metrics tracker
- Apple Health integration
- 75+ training routines and the option of customization
5. Fitness Point Pro: Gym Buddy
Currently relishing 8 million+ downloads, Fitness Point Pro: Gym Buddy is a worthy consideration for your shoulder workouts. The app allows you to create customized workout plans or use the preplanned options. Other than working on your shoulders, you can use the mobile application for all upper body strengthening exercises.
- Hundreds of effective exercises
- Body tracker
- Unlimited logs
- Apple Watch and health app integration
- Workout timer
- Workout descriptions and animations
6. Fitness & Bodybuilding
Fitness & Building is a powerlifting app that focuses on your shoulders, arms, and the entire upper body. The app allows you to pick the weight measurement unit that you want to work with (pounds of Kg), and you can use it to track your training progress. It gets frequent updates to give you a fresh challenge at all times.
- Text instructions
- Customized workout programs
- Built-in timer and calendar
- Interactive graphs for monitoring your progress
7. Gym Workout Tracker & Planner for Weightlifting
It takes a stronger shoulder to do some weightlifting. If you are not sure how to go about it, just install Gym Workout Tracker Planner to start your weightlifting journey. The app will help you work on your shoulders, abs, and chest. You can use it to design your workout plan and pick the upper body exercises that you like.
- Acts as a workout journal
- 300+ weightlifting exercises and their video tutorials
- Workout tracker
- Detailed instructions on individual exercises
8. Fitness Trainer FitProSport
Fitness Trainer FitProSport is a bodybuilding app for all genders. The app enjoys regular updates and excellent user support. You can use it to set your workout goals. For shoulder workouts, you can consult the app when working with a pull bar or dumbbells. Fitness Trainer FitProSport allows you to attach workout photos or motivational phrases.
- User-friendly interface
- 200+ practical exercises and video tutorials
- Workout calendar
- Animations and text descriptions
9. Strong – Workout Tracker Gym Log
Are you looking to return to the gym in a bang to do some weightlifting? There is no better way to prepare your body for the strenuous workouts ahead than to use Strong. So far, the app enjoys more than 2 million downloads. So, whether you are a bodybuilder or just a gym rat who wants massive shoulders, this app is a great pick.
- Simple user interface
- Automatic countdown timer
- Warm-up calculator
- Personal workout statistics
- Detailed workout instructions and animated videos
10. Home Workout for Men
Here comes the ultimate shoulder workout app for men. Home Workout for Men is highly-rated both on Google Play and App Store. The fantastic app allows you to go through a 21-level challenge for every part of the body (shoulders included). Most of the routines are aerobics; thus, no workout equipment is required.
- Instructional videos and animations
- Customized aerobics routines
- 21-level workouts
- Workout reminders
- Weight tracking
- Apple Health sync