Don’t want to get distracted by incoming calls and alerts? With Do not disturb feature, you can choose when and how you wish to be updated with incoming alerts and notifications.
In this post, we’ll show you how to enable and use Do not Disturb feature on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. Read on.
How to enable Do Not Disturb on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra
The Do Not Disturb feature mutes all calls, alerts and media on your phone. Here’s how to enable the feature on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra.
- Go to Settings
- Then tap on Notifications
- Next tap on Do not disturb and toggle it ON
Customizing Do Not Disturb on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra
You can customize how and when you want to activate the Do not disturb feature. Samsung provides the following Do not disturb options for customization.
- Turn on as scheduled: Turn on DND only at specific time you have set
- Duration: Choose for how long you want to turn on the DND
- Hide notifications: You can choose whether to hide notification icons and badges when DND is active
- Allow exceptions: Allow exceptions and choose what alerts you receive when DND is active