Need to take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra? If you want to capture screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra, there are different ways to do that.
In this guide, we’ll show you 5 different ways to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra. Read on.
How to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra
Method 1: Using Volume Down Key + Power button
The first method involves using Volume down key and Power button. Press and hold the Volume down key and Power button together for few seconds. If you wish to capture full page, there is an Move tool at the bottom that you can move around to select the page you want to capture. Once you have captured the screenshot, it will be saved in the Screenshots folder in your Gallery app.
Method 2: Using Palm Swipe gesture
You can also use Palm Swipe gesture to take a screenshot by swiping your palm across the screen. This feature is enabled by default but if it is not enabled on your device, you can turn it on by following the steps below.
- Go to Settings
- Then tap on Advanced features
- Next tap on Motions and gestures
- Now tap on Palm swipe to capture and toggle the switch ON
Method 3: Using the S Pen
Beside writing and drawing, the S Pen on your Galaxy Note 20 can also be used for taking screenshots. The advantage of using this method is you can capture screenshots on different shapes.
To use S Pen to take screenshots, follow the steps to enable the option.
- With your S Pen tap on S Pen options on the right
- Then tap on Smart select. This will popup a tool bar at the bottom of the screen
- Next select the shape from the tool bar and draw the outline on the screen you want to capture. The screenshot will be captured as per the outline you have selected
- Now tap on download icon to save the screenshot in your Gallery
Method 4: Using the Edge Panel
This method uses the Edge panel option to capture screenshots. To use this method, follow the steps below.
- Open the Edge panel by swiping left on the white line located on the right side of the screen
- Then tap on Settings icon (gear icon on the left of the Edge panel)
- Next scroll the options and select Tasks to add to the Edge panel
- Now go back to the page you want to capture
- Swipe to open the Edge panel and you will see Take screenshots option
- Tap on Take screenshots to take your screenshots
The screenshots will be saved in the Screenshots folder in your Gallery app.
Method 5: Using Assistant Menu
Assistant menu is a feature that allows you to operate your phone by simply tapping or swiping on the screen. It provides a shortcut to key phone operations such as show recent apps, swipe down notification panel, change volume, go to home screen, lock your phone, take screenshots and much more.
To use Assistant menu to take screenshots, follow the steps to turn on the Assistant menu.
- Go to Settings
- Then scroll down and tap on Accessibility
- Next tap on Interaction and dexterity
- Now tap on Assistant menu and toggle it ON
This will enable the Assistant icon at the bottom right side of the screen. Tap on it to open the Assistant panel. Scroll left or right to see more items. Tap on the Screenshots icon to take the screenshot.