TunesKit iOS System Recovery is a specialized iOS system repair tool that can assist you in quickly and efficiently repairing numerous issues in iOS or tvOS, even if you are not technically inclined.
TunesKit iOS System Recovery program can help you recover from various software problems, like iPhone stuck on Apple logo, boot loop, or black screen, having your iPhone freeze, or not turning on. It can also help you resolve issues with your Apple TV. This tool allows users to effortlessly secure their iOS devices from various failures, such as Restore and iOS Update Failure.
Both Windows and Mac users can use TunesKit iOS System Recovery Software.
TunesKit iOS System Recovery features
1. iOS and tvOS modes that are unique
For various challenges, this software package supports two distinct modes – ordinary and advanced modes. Choose Standard Mode if your device is encountering minor troubles. If you cannot get the device to work in Standard Mode, you can try Advanced Mode. It is crucial to note that Advance Mode will delete all data on the linked device.
2. User-Friendly Interface
The tools are well-organized on the main interface, making it simple to find the right tool for resolving your iOS/tvOS device issue. This tool is easy to use for both advanced users and non-techies.
3. All iOS Versions are supported fully
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is compatible with all iOS versions, including iOS 15, the most recent. As a result, it can read and repair iPhones dating back to the iPhone 4 model. This level of assistance is available in only a handful of iOS recovery applications.
- It is a user-friendly iOS repair application that allows anyone to enter and exit Recovery Mode with a single click (for free). Unregistered users can also take advantage of Recovery Mode for free.
- The app automatically sets the iPhone status step by step.
- The iOS System Repair tool restores the functionality of iOS devices.
- It’s safe and secure to recover data and repair devices without causing data loss.
- Simple to Operate; even a man with no technical understanding can use it without problems.
- It aids in the recovery of the iOS/tvOS system without losing data.
Fixing iOS/ tvOS System Problems in Standard Mode
Standard Mode is designed to assist you in resolving typical iOS difficulties such as an iPhone stuck in recovery mode, an iPhone looping on startup or other similar instances. You will not lose any data on your smartphone if you use this option.
- On your Mac, open TunesKit iOS System Recovery for Mac.
- Connect your iDevice to the PC next.
- To proceed to the next window, click the “Start” button once it has been detected.
- Next, pick “Standard Mode” as the repair mode and click “Next.”
- In the new window, you will be prompted to manually enter DFU or recovery mode on your device. Now, follow the on-screen instructions and click “Next” to continue.
- Alternatively, you may put your iPhone, Apple TV, iPad, or your iPod touch in recovery mode with a single click by using the “Enter Recovery Mode” button.
- Double-check that the device information is correct. Otherwise, you will have to fix it before downloading the firmware manually.
- Now, select “Download” from the drop-down menu.
- When the firmware has finished downloading, click the “Repair” button.
It will take a couple of minutes for the problems to be resolved. Try and keep your device linked to the Mac during the procedure to avoid any unforeseen issues.
Fixing iOS/ tvOS System Problems in Advanced Mode
If Standard Mode does not resolve your iOS or tvOS issues, Advanced Mode can be used to resolve more complex iOS issues, such as “iPhone is locked with the wrong password.”
The data on your smartphone will be erased if you use this method to fix iOS; therefore, ensure you have backed up your data before using it.
- Open and connect your iPhone via USB to your PC.
- Select “Advanced Mode” from the “Start” menu once detected.
- To put your iDevice or Apple TV in recovery mode, press the “Enter Recovery Mode” button, then “Next.”
- To get the newest iOS firmware package, click the “Download” option.
- Once the file has been downloaded, click the “Repair” option.
- The application will immediately repair the iOS/tvOS faults.
During the recovery process, do not disconnect the device.
To learn more about the tutorials, you can watch this video below:
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is a good tool for resolving most iOS and tvOS problems. It is pretty user-friendly, to the point where both professionals and non-techies may use it to repair their broken iPhones. The software does not cause PCs to slow down or consume many resources. Furthermore, the repair procedure is quick and easy. However, for the firmware download to be complete thoroughly, you must be connected to the internet. During the firmware download and repair steps, you should ensure the device has not been tampered with.